06 April 2014

Dirty D Is Dirty

Dianna Fryer is not only the Promotions Director of Radio Memphis, she is also the co-host of the wildly popular Memphis Metal Monday show (Mondays 9PM CDT). She fought me when I wanted to put her on the air and she fought me on a lot of other things. But, I won and frankly so did the listeners.

In this episode, Dianna and I explore those decisions and what it is like to be in this business. This was an extremely fun podcast to do mainly because I had no idea what direction our conversation would take at any given moment.

Take a listen and be prepared to have a large time.



Download this episode (right click and save)

If you like what you are hearing on these podcasts, please be sure to leave us a comment either here or at iTunes, Stitcher, Podbean, TuneIn or Player.fm. We appreciate all those who have found this podcast and we hope you enjoy the weekly content we create just for you. Also, if you would, please share this page to all those who might enjoy this as well.

On a related note, Ric Chetter - From Radioland (as of this posting) now has 7,000 subscribers. Many thanks to all of you.

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment