16 November 2014

What A Kick In The Balls

Here of late, there is a thing happening to me on a daily basis (nearly). My daily kick in the balls. Not physically (of course) but on a situational level. We have all been there where there seems like a stretch of time you are caught up in is filled with a never ending string of getting kicked in the balls.

Not a cool thing to go through. That is exactly what I am going through right now and this is exactly what I am talking about in this, the season four premiere of the podcast. If you are going through it yourself right now, take comfort in knowing you are not alone. If you have already gone through it, you know exactly what I am talking about here. Those of you who have no idea what I am talking about, you are somehow blessed to have avoided this thing that happens to everyone else... you lucky bastard.



Download this episode (right click and save)

A little note here. I mentioned that on the day of the recording of the episode, my daily kick in the balls had not occurred and it looked like I was actually going to have a day where it did not happen. Nope. Shortly after recording this episode, I was in fact, kicked in the balls.

NEXT WEEK: Censorship. F@%k That. Net neutrality and censorship in the age of the internet and social media and why the Parents Television Council is a useless organization.

Stay tuned...




No comments:

Post a Comment