07 December 2014

You Can't (Always) Get What You Want

But sometimes you get what you need. We've all heard the song. Some of us have heard it more than others. However, being a consumer in this day and age has changed dramatically. The days of the instant gratification from a purchase are disappearing. Yes, there are some things you can go and get right now that would solve the particular issue you are dealing with where said purchase would be necessary.

It came to me over the search for a small inexpensive part I needed for a computer I was building. I couldn't get the thing anywhere in Memphis. No big deal, right? Just hop online and get what you want. Here's the thing, I needed it that day.



Download this episode (right click and save)

NEXT WEEK: Social media and how some people just don't get it.

Stay tuned...


No comments:

Post a Comment