18 January 2015

God & Guns

This was an episode I wanted to do for some time now. With the terribly tragic events that occurred in Paris at Charlie Hebdo. A senseless act where provocative comedians raised the ire of some fundamentalist religious zealots who acted in a brutal manner. An act of terror based under the name of God.

I suppose some people are offended when their religious icons are the subject of comic delivery. To me, it is far more offensive when innocent people lose their lives over their comedic sense in regards to such religious icons. Personally, I am more offended by those who seek out such offensives to further their own causes. Heresy, I know.

A brief word about this episode. It occurred to me while I was recording this episode that what is said in this episode may be considered deeply offensive to some. As a result, those of you who are listening outside of the United States might want to keep that in mind. Sadly, we live in a world where consuming this particular episode could actually be dangerous. Listener discretion is advised.



Download this episode (right click and save)

NEXT WEEK: Kids These Days. It's the attack of the millennials. Sort of... if they could just give a shit.

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment