24 August 2015

Other People's Friends

As you may know, I have a funny thing about dealing with people at times. One of the newer things we are seeing in the world is the direct impact of social media on our real world experiences.

Ever finally meet a facebook friend in public AFTER you friended them on the web? It's kind of an odd experience. You kind of have formed an interesting opinion of these people before you actually meet them.

It happens to me every once in a while. A lot of it answering questions about my work in show business. Radio, TV, etc... It comes with the job. But, some of the questions people will ask (in public) are interesting. Especially since I tend to post all my work related stuff to my facebook page anyway. It is fascinating to me how my facebook friends don't even read what I post.

It makes for an interesting face to face meeting.



Download this episode (right click and save)

NEXT WEEK: Just Breathe.

Stay tuned...


No comments:

Post a Comment