11 October 2015

Music & The City of Memphis

I have lived in this city long enough to make me almost a native. This is a great city and I have no real reason to leave. Don't plan on doing so, either. Like any other city, it has its problems. Some of them are quite responsible.

Take for example, how the city of Memphis treats its only real tourism draw, music. Everyone knows about the history of Memphis music. God only knows the city won't let you forget that.

Having said all of that, there are times where this city will do boneheaded things like flat out ignore certain aspects of the scene.

Take a listen to this episode and you'll understand exactly what I am talking about here.



Download this episode (right click and save)

NEXT WEEK: God says you need to give me all your money.

Stay tuned...


No comments:

Post a Comment