20 December 2015

Sarcastic Bastard

My mother likes to say that I was the only person who could make a living being a sarcastic individual. She calls me a "smart mouth" from time to time and it is never intended as a compliment. Now, its a running joke in my family.

Be that as it may, I have learned over the years to finely tune my sarcasm into a comedic vehicle (sort of like an AMC Gremlin) where I can drive a particular point home. Usually for amusement purposes. However, there have times where my own sarcasm crosses the line to insult land and offence. It happens, and I never make apologies for it under the circumstances I use sarcasm.

Anyway, use it with caution. Sarcastic speech is a powerful tool. Used incorrectly, it can be rather dangerous.



Download this episode (right click and save)

NEXT WEEK: Other peoples problem.

Stay tuned...


No comments:

Post a Comment