27 March 2016

The Easter Bunny Has Risen

Yeah, I know. This episode might rub some of you the wrong way. I have no worries about that. So you know, my motive here is not to offend anyone here. Having said that, I am quite sure there will be some who will be. So be it.

Ever since From Radioland started, one of my goals was to get people to open their minds a little. Nothing more. I have learned through the history of this show, that is a lofty goal. Some people are just too set in their ways to even bother with an open mind on ANY subject.

I just threw religion into this mess. My intention is not to convert you from one point of belief to another or the lack of a belief for that matter. I am not preaching here. Well, except for one thing.

Plus, music from Blackberry Wednesday.



Download this episode (right click and save)

Stay tuned...


No comments:

Post a Comment