24 April 2016

WWI Techniques For Spring Cleaning

So, I was out and about. In public. At a big box home improvement joint. We were in need of a few things for the spring cleaning we are in the midst of. You know, as one does. I needed some slug bait (because slugs are fucking nasty) along with some bug repellent. This lead me to the discovery of Gopher Gasser (from an unnamed company) and the realization that I have indeed lived a somewhat sheltered life.

This got me to thinking about some of the other things people will clean up around this time of year, including social media. Yes, we have all seen those who make the large announcement that they are clearing out their friend's lists because, you know... that is what some people do. Funny aside, these same people don't really delete anyone. It's nothing more than a cry for help.

Then again, isn't what most of Facebook is? A cry for help?

Plus, music from Low Society.



Download this episode (right click and save)

NEXT WEEK: Cash McCall and Butch Mudbone Part I

Stay tuned...


No comments:

Post a Comment