12 June 2016

Conversational Hand Grenades

I employ this tactic quite a bit. My motive for doing so is rather simple. All I want to do is make whoever hears the statements I make to think for a moment about the subject at hand. For years, I have been accused of saying things other people think but are too afraid to say so.

Guilty as charged.

This episode is no different. To explain my point, I decided to take on the apparent controversial subject of Muhammad Ali. I found the reaction to my simple post to be rather dramatic and polarizing. Of course, the point being I was attempting to provoke exactly that same argument not for the point of establishing my personal point of view but to help you look at something from a different point of view.

Plus, music from Pengea.



Download this episode (right click and save)

NEXT WEEK: Smile, you are on camera. Plus, music from Mike Dees.

Stay tuned...


No comments:

Post a Comment