05 February 2017

Scheduling Conflict

It's been three years. Three years of From Radioland. We have seen a lot and we certainly have discussed a lot over the three years. Yet, for the first time in our history (of this show) I have found a topic of which I will not be covering any further. The reasoning about it may seem odd at first coming from me, but it makes perfect sense when you think about it.

Also this time out, the tools existing to make your personal productivity smarter are everywhere. They are free and they are very useful. As much as I want to use them, for some reason I can't bring myself to use them as they should be used. It's as if I don't have the time to schedule something.

Plus, music from HEELS.



Download this episode (right click and save)

NEXT WEEK: GFY and music from Capgun.

Stay tuned...


No comments:

Post a Comment