16 July 2017

Literally Playing With A Radio

You know, I have not spent any significant time listening to AM/FM radio for over 6 years? Turns out, I haven't missed a damn thing. What was once a magnificent and wonderful industry has now been destroyed.

I predicted this many years ago. I said that, "... those corporate bastards will rape this industry and take everything good from it and after they do that, someday they will leave it's mangled corpse on the side of the road as remnant of something that happened."

But hey, I did manage to encounter The Pet Shop Boys... on AM.

Plus music from Booker Brown.



Download this episode (right click and save)

NEXT WEEK: The special Facebook Live show is happening at 8:00PM CT on my Facebook page on 20 July, 2017. You can be a part of a special taping of From Radioland. Hope to see you then.

Stay tuned...


No comments:

Post a Comment