22 June 2014

A Walk In The Park

Sometimes it is nice to go to the park, find a nice quiet spot and run your mouth about all sorts of things. However, in this episode I discovered, the moment I turned on the recorder, the batteries were almost dead. Nevertheless, the show must go on and it did.

Among the kids playing in the field, a man painting a picture and some other dude actually flying a quad copter drone around the park. As cool as that was, it was a bit unnerving.

I did however, reveal some small details of a project I am working on.



Download this episode (right click and save)

Next week, Jeff and I completely geek out with a Dean Zachary. Dean is a comic book illustrator who has done stories for DC comics. An absolutely fascinating look at the world of comic books and the movies they inspire.

Until then,

Stay tuned...


No comments:

Post a Comment