01 June 2014

Quit Stealing My Shit

I should be flattered. In fact, I sort of am. But there does come a time when enough is enough. What I am talking about here is when my creativity shows up in other places without my knowledge or consent. That is called plagiarism. In this episode, I talk (at length) about this phenomenon in show business.

Make no mistake, I'm not as angry as one would seem to be over this issue. As amusing as it can be at times, it is rather frustrating. In this episode, I came real close to naming names, but I do come close. Those that know me well enough should be able to figure what I am talking about here. Those who don't know me at all should find this show pretty amusing nevertheless. As a matter of fact, you might like it so much, you'll want to steal it for yourself.



Download this episode (right click and save)

A little note about this page, I am slowly making this the official home of the show for all the real notes and stuff that go with each episode. So, don't be too surprised if you should see some changes around here.

As a matter of fact, there is one major change right now. If you'll look at the square on the upper right of this page, the one that has the word "Patreon" in it. Do me a favor and click that. Don't worry, your computer won't explode... BUT, there is a video there featuring yours truly. When you do, please share this to everyone you know. If everything goes well, I'll dump these ads I have on this page.

Thanks again for all your support and keep the subscriptions coming in.

Stay tuned...


No comments:

Post a Comment