25 May 2014

Doc Studard is the Morning Man at Radio Memphis

Trust me, I thought about it... The Doc Is In or What's Up, Doc? Hackneyed lines indeed and since this episode is not worthy of such tripe, it would be best to call it exactly as it is. I have been wanting to sit down with Doc to make this episode a reality for a while now. Trust me when I tell you this, there will be more with Doc. One hour barely contains a conversation that went from being a Native American to where he learned his extensive cuss word vocabulary (you'll be surprised to hear where).

The thing is you can think of this episode as a first part to a conversation with Doc. There is much more to his story than this one episode could hope to contain.

Colorful, uncensored and unapologetic. THAT is what this is all about.



Download this episode (right click and save)

A note about this podcast series: Ric Chetter - From Radioland is growing by leaps and bounds and we appreciate everyone who has subscribed to this show. If I may ask of one thing, please tell your friends about it. Share this on your Facebook and Twitter. I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks and as always,

Stay Tuned...


No comments:

Post a Comment