28 September 2014

I'm Not Supposed To Be Here

Seriously, I am not supposed to be here. Okay, maybe not so much. However, it is a great line to use in your office. But, that is not the whole content of this episode.

People often complain about their lives. I am certainly guilty of that. At least as much as the next guy. Having said that, you are the only one who can fix your problems and I wanted to vent a bit about how difficult little things can be, at least for me. I have found a fix, this podcast. Does it solve all my problems? Nope. But it does make those little annoyances a little easier to bear for me.

Do I have the cure for all your ills? Nope. But, this is a distraction for you and if this episode helps you with that, perfect.



Download this episode (right click and save)

NEXT WEEK: Understanding the fine art of flipping a radio station format and how it affects the listener. HINT: It rarely goes well.

Thanks for time and thanks for listening.

Stay tuned...


No comments:

Post a Comment