22 March 2015

The Art of Being A Picky Whore

Part of the "fun" of being in the business I am in is finding a way for making what I do pay. It's the age old question. Part of the "fun" of being in the business I am in is understanding just how much show business has evolved. Social media, TV, radio and the internet have inundated us all with advertisements. They are everywhere and we, as a society, has found a way to evolve along the way to allow us to selectively tune it all out.

This of course, is what makes the business I am in that much more amusing and challenging. But there are limits. You would think I would accept an advertisement (and check) from anyone. The truth is, not so much. There are things out there that I won't do for money. Maybe the list is getting a bit thin.



Download this episode (right click and save)

NEXT WEEK: Don't be a quitter, it makes you look bad.

Stay tuned...


No comments:

Post a Comment