29 March 2015

You People, My Therapists

Life is tough. It can be so much more difficult if you do nothing.

That is not some poignant saying I found somewhere on the web. I just thought of that on my own. The thing is, it's true. At least, from my perspective. The past several years have been a real fight to survive. Probably more than it should be for a guy like me. Here's the thing. I'm okay with that now.

In this episode, I had a bad several moments before sitting down to record the thing. "Bad moments?" you ask. Nothing Earth shattering. Like anyone else, I have good days and bad days. And like everyone else, some are worse (and better) than others.

The thing about this episode is that I have learned to cope with these things. In some sort of way, this show IS my therapy. Hey, if it happens to relate to you in some sort of way, that is good. Maybe, I have helped you.

I hope you enjoy it.

A quick note. For some strange reason, the computer I was using to record this thing was acting sort of funny (to add to my woes) and there is a couple of really small parts of this episode where it sounds like it is sort of skipping. I have since solved the issue and you may not even notice it here. But, it is the least I can do to let you know that I am aware of the issue.



Download this episode (right click and save)

NEXT WEEK: Extra! Extra! Read All About It. ... or not.

Stay tuned...


No comments:

Post a Comment