05 May 2015

Lucky Buddha: The Video

Okay, there I was thinking about saving the beer for another episode of the show. Then my show schedule kinda got booked and it would be a while before I could get to opening the thing up during a future episode of the show.

Thanks to the miracle that is the internet and this whole video concept, I got to thinking about why not just video the whole thing and make it an addendum to the original show.

If you haven't heard Episode 64: Lucky Buddha, stop now and go listen to that first, THEN watch this video.

Here's the thing, I am no sommelier and there is no such thing for beer drinkers. People who judge beer are beer drinkers. Nothing fancy. About as fancy as they get is Beer Critic. Nevertheless, if it comes to be a critic, then we all are critics and this video is fine example of that uneducated skill. Frankly, it doesn't matter what I think of a beer. If you like it, drink it.

Here is my take on the Lucky Buddha Enlightened Beer.



Stay tuned...



No comments:

Post a Comment