14 June 2015

Believe It Or Not - We're All Human

In my position over the years, I have been incredibly fortunate to meet and talk to people from all walks of life. Including those who walk in the world of celebrity. This has afforded me the ability to learn something rather obvious. We are all uniquely human. This has some people upset, apparently.

Yes, I'll tell you this right now, I do discuss the Caitlyn Jenner thing. I also talk about the Kardashian thing. Just a little forewarning in case you really hate those topics. But, fear not...

I'm not a fan either. The point I am making here is simply that we are all different and that has NO bearing on the rest of us.



Download this episode (right click and save)

NEXT WEEK: Assholes With Money

Stay tuned...


No comments:

Post a Comment