28 June 2015

Get Bent (Politically)

We have entered the time when a good chunk of your social media feed is regards to very political posts. People seem to think, for the most part, that you should follow what they believe. No matter what you think, if it is not like them, you are dead wrong.

Acceptance has left the building and everyone now has a voice on social media. Some of the things I have seen have made me quite nervous. Someone actually invited me to a confederate flag rally where the words, "... we really need to get as many WHITE people to come...". Yup, that happened. I unfriended him.

Then I was added to a similar group as though they were thinking I believe in the same thing as they do. Nope. Pro tip: Don't blindly add people to groups if they haven't asked to join in the first place.



Download this episode (right click and save)

NEXT WEEK: Bank Robbery

On another note. Look to the right of this post near the top of the page that says, "Be My Patron". Please give that a click. Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment