05 July 2015

I Got Robbed & Am Being Held Hostage

The American banking system is crooked, wrong and a necessary evil. There is an old saying that goes like this, "Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank. Give a man a bank and he can rob the world." Truer words have never been spoken.

In the course of living life, I got hosed by a bank. Big time. My situation is nothing new. In fact, many of you may gone through this exact scenario as I describe in this episode. If that is the case, you will know EXACTLY the frustration I have gone through.

Yes, I do name the bank in the episode for purposes of educating the general public on how they do their business. At the very least, how they conducted their business with me during this issue.

It's a cautionary tale.



Download this episode (right click and save)

NEXT WEEK: Like a roll of the dice.

In the meantime, please click on the link in the upper right hand corner of this page that says, "Be my patron." Please.

Stay tuned...



No comments:

Post a Comment