13 September 2015

Let's Go Shopping

I am quite proud of the fact that I was able to avoid setting foot in a Wal-Mart for some 18 months. That ended last week. Thankfully, I did not spend a single penny in this hell hole. I did however, come out of there with something. An observation of what it is like to be in this hellhole.

Also, I visited a shopping mall I haven't set foot in an awful long time. You see all over the news the death of the shopping mall. Thanks to online shopping and the public's preference of strip centers. (Which sadly is a horrible misnomer)



Download this episode (right click and save)

NEXT WEEK: The indictment of show business with Dianna Fryer.

By the way, I am involved in another show found on Periscope. If you have a twitter account, you can interact with the show while it is happening live. It is a free app. Follow me on Twitter (@RicChetter) and when you see the post that I am on live, click the link and enjoy the show. Right now, Tuesday's and Thursday's at 10PM CDT. Take a look and have some fun.

By the way, the name of the new show? The Cocktail Hour. A live interactive talk show exclusively on Periscope.

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment