20 September 2015

Putting The Music Business On Trial

Over the years, we have all seen massive upheaval in the music industry. From LPs to tapes to CDs and finally digital media. The industry has managed to survive, up until now.

Thanks to the above mentioned digital media, the industry is facing its largest challenge. How to survive in a world where being a large label is not worth the trouble. Especially in a world where the playing field has become level.

What does this mean?

Dianna Fryer sat down with me in Studio C to have a conversation about this very thing. Along the way, I'll tell you about a conversation I had with someone (not in the radio business) who proceeded to tell me how I have done the absolute wrong thing with Radio Memphis.



Download this episode (right click and save)

NEXT WEEK: People say incredible things.

Stay tuned...


No comments:

Post a Comment