15 November 2015

Declaring War on X-mas

To me, there are few things more interesting than watching people lose their collective shit over something insanely stupid. In this case, this whole coffee cup fiasco. Yes, I know it has worn pretty thin by now however, I wanted to take a look at this from the perspective of those who are completely out of their minds.

I also know there are those out there who think this is nothing more than a diversionary tactic to devote our attention away from something else. First, let me just tell you that despite what some people would have you believe, I am capable of pondering more than one thought at a time. Secondly, this whole "war on Christmas" thing is something I personally find highly amusing.



NEXT WEEK: Toni Green

A couple of little notes here about the show. The upcoming episode (next week) is a little peek at what the new format of the show is working toward. We hope you like it.

Our guest next week is a resident of France. Toni Green is from Memphis and has relocated to a little town just north of Paris. Since the recent horrific incidents having occurred there, I am filled with sorrow, anger and a lot of hope for the people living there. It is our hope and prayer that Ms. Green was not personally affected by those events.

Stay tuned...



No comments:

Post a Comment