29 May 2016

J.J. Abrams Is A Monster

I am about to make a REALLY unpopular remark. Disagree all you want. Personally, I think the J.J. Abrams makes shitty films.

Oh I know, there are those of you who will come to his defense. That's fine. It's strictly my opinion. I'm sure there are some films he's made that are fine. I can't recall which ones, mind you. But, I'm sure he has some redeeming qualities.

So you ask, what does make a good movie? Good story and interesting characters. That's it.

Keep in mind that I am not saying these things to sway you one way or another. My only goal here is to present a different point of view.

Also in this episode, music from Solarflairs.



Download this episode (right click and save)

Next week: Everybody's Everything. Plus, music from Heather Bond.

Stay tuned...


No comments:

Post a Comment