12 March 2017

An Existential Crisis

It happens. Most of us choose not face these things, but when you do, somehow certain things take on a bit of clarity. This is kind of what I have gone through this week. Along the way, I did learn about a fascinating place here on Earth I never existed.

It was for me at least, a bit of an eye opener. Hence the crisis.

Mind you, it wasn't a full on breakdown or mind blowing experience. But in the proper perspective, it something I can take with me through the remainder of my days knowing these things are very real.

Plus music from Tiger High.


Download this episode (right click and save)

NEXT WEEK: The lost art of proper advertisement. Plus music from Trash The Brand.

NOTE: In reference to the little island I talked about in this episode, there is the video. Watch after you listen to the show.


Stay tuned...


No comments:

Post a Comment