04 February 2018

The Superb Owl and Sean "Bad" Apple

Those of you who know me will know my feelings regarding the NFL and it's absurdities. The big game is certainly the pinnacle of this absurd pastime. Nevertheless, there are a lot of people who put a lot into the sport and its outcomes. All of this, to me at least, makes the whole thing kind of silly. I certainly don't put much stock in the thing. You can tell, because this post and the attached episode of the show was done during the game.

Also in this episode, Jeff and I sat down with Sean "Bad" Apple to talk about the business of the blues as well as hear a little of what this man does just about every day on Beale Street. He's a one man band and is one of the more impressive artists we have had the pleasure of spending time with.



Download this episode (right click and save)

NEXT WEEK: Vince Johnson & The Plantation Allstars.

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment