24 August 2014

Exiled to Radioland, Part II: Rise of The Evil Empire

So many of you have been incredibly kind and patient over the last three years regarding this story. I thank you all. Here is the second part of the story. The so called "salad days" are here. This is also the beginning of the end of the tale.

There are those out there who will find what they hear in this episode to border on the incredible. There are those (named in this episode) who may feel this content is not to their liking. Understandable. A lot of people were affected by the events that occurred. Once again, this was through my eyes and my experiences. These people may call me "bitter" and "delusional". These people who will say things are no longer part of the Memphis radio scene, either.

A little note about the production of this episode. This was recorded in the same session as part 3 (coming next week) and allowed me to walk through some great memories. Conversely, I had to go back through some dark hallways and re-open some old wounds. I wanted to make sure I put all of that down here.

It wasn't easy to do but, it was worth doing.

Language is an issue here as some rather pointed things are said here. I allowed some of emotion to participate in this episode (and next week's episode) to the extent as was necessary. I call it like I saw it and hopefully, you will understand the situation in that manner as well.



Download this episode (right click and save)

Next week: The conclusion. Exiled to Radioland, Part III: Out of The Ashes


No comments:

Post a Comment